From:
James Baird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 05:35:18 -0600
Gary,
You did not specify the motherboard you used, but that MAY be a normal signal it makes when the power is disconnected or drops too low.  Can you swap power supplies to check?  My new SOYO KT400 Ultra Platinum lets out a scream when the power is disconnected.  That was a new experience for me!
Good Luck,
Jim