From:
Donna Doty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:32:25 -0700
Will it start using the "Visit" option in the utilities?  I have a SparQ that
is a parallel and it is very finicky.  If it isn't on when the computer is
turned on the computer doesn't see it until I shut down and turn it on before I
turn the computer on.  If I use the Visit option in the utilities the computer
finds it.