From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:31:34 -0500
I just wanted to follow up on this.  I got the "bright" idea to hook
together the s-video in and s-video out connectors on this card using the
patch cable that came with the board.  This was enough to show that both
connectors, the drivers, and the video capture software were all working
properly.  So, the problem I was having appears to have been due to the
s-video to composite dongle I was trying.  I picked up a s-video signal
convertor from radio shack, and this allowed me to successfully plug a
composite video source into the card's s-video input.

John