From:
"Darren K. Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 00:06:45 -0400
Hello All,

I know that this was covered a while back, but I dumped the posts because it
wasn't happening to me. Well now it is....

I have an AOpen AX6B with a PII 400, 256 meg RAM running win98 (not SE) and
for some reason it is losing at least 10 minutes per day. I thought, "Oh,
just change the MoBo battery, and that's it." Well, I was wrong about that
as well, I put in a new one last weekend and it made no difference. I need
to run Atomtime at least once a day because of the time difference, and Say
the Time is, well, late to say the least.

Does anyone remember the previous solutions, or have any ideas for me?

Thanks.

Darren K. Page
Montreal, Qc
mailto:[log in to unmask]