From:
"Darren K. Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 20:52:39 -0400
Does anyone have any ideas on this post that I sent last month, still no
replies and
I'm loosing almost 25 minutes per day now.

Any help would be appreciated, and I don't mind answering questions about it
either.
At least so I can shed some more light on this problem.

Darren K. Page
Montreal, Qc
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://pages.infinit.net/dukedar/

<snip>
Hello All,

I know that this was covered a while back, but I dumped the posts because it
wasn't happening to me. Well now it is....

I have an AOpen AX6B with a PII 400, 256 meg RAM running win98 (not SE) and
for some reason it is losing at least 10 minutes per day. I thought, "Oh,
just change the MoBo battery, and that's it." Well, I was wrong about that
as well, I put in a new one last weekend and it made no difference. I need
to run Atomtime at least once a day because of the time difference, and Say
the Time is, well, late to say the least.

Does anyone remember the previous solutions, or have any ideas for me?

Thanks.
<snip>

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html