From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:43:39 -0400
Bill,

The "Blue Screen of Death" will not go away once displayed.
It also displays an error message in white text in the center of it.

Based on what you have described, you do not have anything to worry about.

Windows does blank the screen and redraw the desktop during the start up
process.  Your screen happens to be blue because of some color settings or
background for your desktop.  Mine goes white because the graphic I am using
for the desktop background is predominately white.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====