From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 18:55:44 -0400
<snip>

>Any other busy professionals on the list care to share some
>ideas on how to cope with this sort of schedule and still
>eat like a hunter-gatherer? <g>

Another way to cook up quick soup and stews is with a pressure cooker. Takes
about a 1/2 hour to cook up a nice piece of meat and no matter how tough a
cut it always comes out fork tender. Since it cooks so fast less nutrients
are lost. I don't remember anyone else mentioning they use a pressure cooker
regularly. I'm not sure why but when I cook stuff in the slow cooker I
usually end up sick for a couple of days.

Mark