From:
Michael DAuben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:10:18 -0500
Hi!

My name's Mike and I just signed up for this list the other
day.  I stumbled accross the concept of Paleolithic Diet,
and I've been reading up on it since then.  I'm really
intreagued by the concept, and am trying to implement it in
my own life and diet.

I do have one question for those more experienced with the
whole thing than me.  Looking at some of the guidance and
sample menus in the NanderThin book, it seems that you
really need to do a lot of home food prep (well, maybe not a
lot in an absolute sense, but a lot more than I have been
doing).  The problem is, I'm single and have a rather
commute to work every day.  What this means is that I
generaly leave the house by 6AM, and often don't get home
until 7-8PM.  This doesn't leave much time to prepare dinner
or food for the next day's lunch.

Any other busy professionals on the list care to share some
ideas on how to cope with this sort of schedule and still
eat like a hunter-gatherer? <g>

Thanks!

Mike