From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:28:29 EDT
In a message dated 7/24/02 11:24:36 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Perhaps I should've predicted that in 10-20 years we'll see increases in
God-knows-what-all thanks to soy protein isoflavones which are already
hither and yon with more to come, guaranteed.

I want to make a prediction too -- that because of the Pyramid's
encouragement of eating high carbohyrate grains/low fat (and not wanting to
upset the vast American Food Industry, the powers that be didn't make too
strong a point of the whole, complex, bit either, etc.) in 20 years or so the
rate of diaobesity will bankrupt the American economy long before we even get
to the full impact of the Social Security meltdown. Were they really trying
to kill us after all?

Namaste, Liz
<A HREF="http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html">
http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html</A>