From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 11:51:36 -0700
Karl replies:
>> Roast beef can be prepared rare, and there is always pemmican.<<

I love a slab of prime rib when going out to a restaurant because I can
ask for it rare. But at home, it is only the middle that turns out rare
leaving several left over meals of medium-well done.

Also, the only way I like pemmican is with dried fruit mixed in and
unfortunately the dried fruit has an adverse effect of my blood sugars
even with the increased fat to slow the CHO to glucose conversion.

But I do make an excellent jerky which I use for snacking, but with the
summer weather, well actually it is a little stormy here at the moment,
but getting out for a bike ride picnic, I should be able to use jerky
more often and in greater amounts.

--
PALEOFOOD's Subscriber's Page at:
http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/paleo.htm