From:
Mara Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:19:19 -0400
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Muriel Hykes wrote:
>         Huh.  Dog's stomachs are supposed to be more acid than ours.  Maybe he got
> a load of cysts and you just happened to drink on a good day.
> Muriel, mother of the alphabet soup boys

No, I think she just has a sensitive stomach.  There are other dogs in the
area who drink the water and are just fine.  The least little thing makes
her ill -- she ate some nectarines a few weeks ago and was throwing up all
evening, and had the runs the next day.  :P  The dogs my family had when I
was growing up had cast iron stomachs, and could eat anything with
impunity, so her sensitivity has taken some getting used to.

Corbie