From:
Molly Kate McGinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:25:22 -0800
Trader Joe's is a store chain, not sure if there is one in the Denver area or not, but
they have a website with a store locator

I often shop at TJs for nuts and things like that

Molly

On 4 Feb 2004 at 13:15, Dori Zook wrote:

>Trader Joe's has almond flour now, a new product.

Is Trader Joe's a brand name or a store chain?  I check out new products
mostly just to see what's out there.  Most I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot
pole!  As I said in another thread, most of these 'foods' are lies in a
slick wrapper.  But from a marketing standpoint, I need to pay attention to
them.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet