From:
kelly baggett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:26:06 -0500
Man it sounds like you have a lot of problems on your hands related to food
and your body.  I am curious if there are any other disease symptoms you are
exhibiting due to this? (rheumatism, hypothyroidism, mental symptoms, etc?)
I think it's obvious from what you describe that you have some degree of
leaky gut syndrome along with possible candidasis and although eating paleo
will help greatly especially once you get your conditions under control it
won't necessarily cure your digestive and stomach problems unless they are
addressed directly first.  Curious as to what other measures you are taking
to rebuild your health.  Best of luck.