Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:32:12 +0900
Buy a couple of quarts of lard and use it as a spread on the
jerky. I do something like that, I fry meat in deep olive
oil and put it in the fridge. It gets solid and makes a nice
creamy fat. I use salt and pepper for flavor. If you eat
butter, that will work as well. If you are high, (up that
is) it should be cold enough to keep it solid. It will not
spoil unless it stays warm several days. You can really pack
in the calories with lard.

Freak 'em out!