Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:01:09 -0700
Wally > ...there are people who eat non-paleo who live healthy,
long-lived lives...

While undoubtedly true, Wally, they are exceptions rather than the
rule.  And there is nothing that says they couldn't have lived much
healthier, longer lives.

Like you agreed in principle with my statement of a healthy diet, I
agree in principle with the idea that one size does not fit all.  The
problem happens when people, not necessarily you!, use that to justify
eating all manner of foods that are not best for human flourishing,
not of the types and classes of foods man has been eating since time
began.

What it comes down to is, sure, it's a free country; go eat all you
want of whatever you want.  But just don't come on here and try to get
support for it.

My two cents.

Jim