From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:21:53 -0400
Wally Day wrote:

>Why do you distinguish here between wild and farmed
>fish? Do you think the fish oil components will be
>different?

Yes, very different. Farmed fish are fed grains! Not exactly the normal
diet for the fish.

>We have a "chain" around here called "Mongolian
>Barbeque". It's very handy. You select exactly what
>items you want to eat (like a smorgasboard), and they
>stir fry them together for you. Avoid the noodles and
>a few other items and the meal can be as paleo as you
>wish.

I agree, but I wouldn't recommend them for celiacs. Most people put soy
sauce with their selections and soy sauce (which has wheat) is all over the
griddle. I was taken to one in Calgary, and my host said his sensitive
celiac son had no problems. They "cleaned" the griddle for me, but I very
definitely got a gluten reaction from the meal.

Don.