From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:37:18 -0400
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:07, Paleo Phil wrote:

>We can move on to more constructive discussion of the actual topic at
>hand--ideas for how we might move gradually and voluntarily toward a world
>where more people have the option of choosing a semi-Paleo/ancestral diet
>and lifestyle if they wish (vs. today's world where only a small minority
>have that option).

Good reply, PP. But don't back down too far - your original
post was just fine.

FAR more people have the option of going further towards
a semi-Palaeo/ancestral diet and lifestyle than many would
think. But if they treat it like a passing fad that looks
"interesting" they won't even bother to create for themselves
the opportunity. Read Ray Audette's book and the account he
gives there of Palaeolithic living on the edge of a major
urban agglomeration. It can be done, the options are there
for those who seek them out.

Keith