From:
Mike Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 08:08:37 -0500
We've had our son on Paleo since he was born (he's 16 months old now).
Around 6 months, we went from solely breast feeding to spoon feeding him
pureed apples, carrots, pears, etc. Very easy to do, just steam until
somewhat soft, then blend in our Vitamix.  We'd make enough to freeze some
for about a week or two's use per batch.  We gradually began to give him cut
up versions of these same foods, plus started adding in others (like sliced
grapes, which he can't get enough of, oranges, peaches, beef, chicken, etc.
He's been a great eater.  Be creative ... I eat pretty strictly paleo and he
eats pretty much anything I do, though we've been holding off on nuts and
shellfish for now.

Hope this helps,
Mike