From:
Dr Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:35:28 +1000
-----Original Message-----
From: Paleolithic Eating Support List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Keith Thomas
Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2011 8:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The Gene dethroned

Subject: The Gene dethroned
From: Dr Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011

> I have just added another favourite issue of mine which you might enjoy:
> King Gene is dethroned.
> http://paleolithicdiet.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/king-gene-is-dethroned/

A bit too much irony, Ben. It's hard to distinguish when you are ridiculing
from when you are providing serious commentary. And there is too much
ridiculing and not enough background and positive guidance and advice.

Hi Keith
Thanks Keith
That's a helpful comment.
It's all fairly serious commentary, but it comes from a background of having
to break away from the most cherished and hard won beliefs of science. When
I first wrote all that I was working through it as I wrote.
I need to be less polemical in these commentaries, I don't think I'm a very
polemical person but I come from a polemical family! (None of whom think
they are polemical!).
I'll give it a rewrite

Regards,
Ben