From:
Binnie Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:35:34 -0500
I got some really great news yesterday. I've been following the NeanderThin
way of eating for about 3 years now. As most of you already know, this diet
completely eliminates all dairy products. Yesterday I had my first bone
scan screening for Osteoporosis. My results were so good that they were off
the scale for low risk. The technician actually had to draw a line
extending the scale on the preprinted report form to chart my results. The
scale ended at +1 and my score was +1.5. I am 50 years old and have been
post menopausal for a year now. After worrying about this particular aspect
of the diet for several years, I am so excited that I just had to share.
BTW, I haven't been taking supplements either.

Of the 5 coworkers, ranging in age from 23 to 50, attending yesterday's
Wellness Fair, I also had the best blood pressure, resting pulse, and
glucose scores. I'll receive the cholesterol and iron blood work profiles
in the mail in about a week.

Binnie