From:
Aaron Felker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:57:09 PDT
No url on the china project, but I do have this much:

"The China Project: Keys to better health, Discovered in our Living
Labratory" by T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., and Christine Cox, (Ithaca, NY: New
Century Nutrition, 1996)
This info was given to me as a photocopied excerpt taken from an article in
Integrative Medicine.

I hope that helps, If anyone has any more info on this study or it's
conclusions, please let me know.

Thanks

Aaron Felker