From:
Wade Reeser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:37:05 -0400
Do you care to qualify your assertion?  I understand that there is
some eveidence of gathering of grain in small parts of the
Paleolithic world, it was very little and very brief as the grain of
the paleolithic era remained on the stalk a short time.  I would say
that it is not a food of the paleolithic era.

   Wade Reeser