From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:58:53 +1000
Paleo is the answer because of Occam's Razor*-
 everyone at Mensa knows that.

God doesn't always shave with Occam's

But she always does her legs with it!

Ben Balzer

*- "The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be
correct." http://www.public.iastate.edu/~physics/sci.physics/faq/occam.html