Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:52:10 -0500
I'm not on Mensa but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that
processed foods are killing us off and that natural foods are a lot
healthier for us.  There are far too many people who are allergic to grains,
legumes and dairy  for me to ever believe that they can be good for us.
Some things are simple.......    Oliva