From:
"C. Loon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 12:09:31 -0400
I ate some baked salmon this morning, left over from last night's dinner,
and noticed that my stomach felt queasy afterwards. I have a similar
reaction sometimes when eating canned salmon (both pink and cohoe types),
and I have the distinct impression that it's the fat that's upsetting my
system. My mother also has the same reaction, and claims that it's only
lately that it's been so. She thinks it's "because of the crap they feed
the farmed fish these days". Anyone else notice a similar effect from
salmon??

Cheyenne