From:
"Tony A. Mlinaric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 14:09:52 -0400
On Sun, 30 Aug 1998 16:05:17 +0200, Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>At 08:21 1998-08-28 -0700, Mary wrote:
>
>>Could some of these gigantic feet be from hormones in milk, processed foods,
>>or what?
>
>I think milk eaters all over the world are the tallest people.
>But large feet??
>
>- Hans

I doubt about the correlation made between the people size and the consumption of dairy products.

Utah has one of the highest consumption of dairy products, double of the US average in fluid milk equivalent. Yet the size distribution of their people isn't much different from the rest of the States!

A long time ago I read that there is a correlation between people's heighth and a higher presence of Molibdenum in their diet...

Regards, Tony