From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 20:40:12 +0200
At 11:43 1998-08-30 -0400, Willow wrote:

>About dying naturally when it's one's time. For many years, since I was in
>my late teens-I'm now 37) it has been my wish that when I know my time here
>is done, that I will have the strenght, both moral and physical, to simply
>walk into the wilds, far from "civilization", and meet the end of this life

Exactly the same with me!
An extra long life does not seem intresting to me. Staying healthy is much
more important. There is nothing that must be done in life, other than just
living it, at least when ones children are grown up. It is important to
live for the day, and not sacrifice anything for tomorrow. As paleodiet
is no sacrifice for me, rather the contrary, it works.

- Hans