Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:25:28 +1100
> Interesting.  How did you come up with 65grams of protein?  Is your menu
> preplanned?
>
> Jim

Hi Jim,

The 65 gr is based on the premis that 1 gr prot. per kilogram of ideal body
weight is the minimum protein requirement. The calculation that I read about
and use is height in centimetres minus 100 plus 6. I test my 'head' planned
menus out in a calorie tracking program till I get the required ratios. I am
starting to develop lots of standard meals which I repeat for convenience
and make up something new if I fancy a particular type of meal.

I am noticing a lot of bloating and fluid retention though. Not sure if it's
related to the diet. Today on day 5 I don't feel as hungry. I may lower my
carbs if I continue to feel hungry.

Leonie