Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 19:01:21 +1000
Thanks Susan,

Wow, I am surprised to see how much fruit you eat.  Because of my
hypoglycemic tendencies and that I tend to put on weight too much when I
eat more than 1/2 to 1 piece of fruit a day.

Do you have any weight to lose?

I find it a bit depressing to see how much more you appear to be eating
than I do and I can't seem to lose any weight.  I feel I have about 20 lbs
to lose.  I would be very happy with losing 10.

Thanks for going to the trouble of letting me know what you ate.  I
appreciate it.

Regards,
Larelle