From:
Molly Kate McGinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:41:19 -0800
I used the wild yam cream for several years in my early 40s as I was having a
difficult peri-menopause, on the advice of my acupuncturist, and it was quite
helpful. I wasn't paleo then, so I am not sure exactly how it fits in, but my suspicion
is that it could be made to fit within a *general* theory, even though the form I used
was clearly created using modern methods.

Will be interested to hear what others think about this

Molly

On 10 Feb 2004 at 18:12, [log in to unmask] wrote:

I am considering taking natural progesterone as recommended by John Lee, who
feels many women (and men) are estrogen dominant from all the synthetic
estrogens in our polluted environment. Anyone have any paleo thoughts about this?
thanks,
Sandy