From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:17:22 +0100
Rachel Matesz wrote:

>..that health was related to sexual excesses, "intercourse more than once

>month, masturbation, and erotic dreams"--all of which he believed were
>caused by eating rich and spicy foods.  His antidote: a vegetarian diet
>"plain and boring" foods, including coarse whole wheat flour, from whic
>cracker was made.
>... One of these foods he called CORN FLAKES.

I hope you had the desired success after switching from vegetarianism
to a heavy meat diet(?). ;-)

I don't thinkt that the correlation of diet to feelings and
sexuality is *that* easy (meat= sexy??).
Something more detailed
shows:
http://waami.avmz.uni-wuppertal.de/www.earthpulse.com/flanagan/pharmacy.htm
(add the l of .html sorry the line was split).

I myself can't complain over my partners in the last vegetarian years
although all of them were vegetarian too.
To the opposite, I like very much the very good endurance
vegetarianism seems to bring also on this sector of life.

In bavaria there a phrase coined by the cabarettist Sigi Zimmerschied:

"In Bayern ist Essen angewandte Empfängnisverhütung"

or
"In bavaria eating is birth control applied".

:-)

In Bavaria rather "heavy" meat and fat-dishes are frequent (today)
so what he ment was (seems to be) that such dishes make feel very fatigue.
He got a big laughter for this...

Amadeus

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net