From:
Emiliano Bussolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:10:28 +0100
>>Possibly. Heavy PUFA intake appears to contribute to fatty liver disease,
as does >>alcohol, and fructose. Hopefully the wine is not a sweet wine. To
try to fix it, the >>most direct method would be to stop the wine for at
least a couple of weeks, and >>minimize consumption of fruit, sugar, and
PUFA. Get more saturated fat. Try to get >>more choline, since it appears to
have a beneficial effect on fatty liver. The best >>dietary sources are egg
yolks, liver, and legumes (not paleo, though), and you >>might even try
choline supplements. Then, after a few weeks, keep the wine at 300 >>ml or
less and see if things get better. Have a little coconut oil at around the
same >>time you drink the wine.
>>Todd Moody

Thanks for the advice Todd.

I'll try and keep alcohol low and increase choline intake. As for fruit and
sugar, being diabetic, they're not part of my diet at all.
Is there a substitute for coconut oil? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks again.

 --

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi farti o vuoi fare un regalo originale? Visita MisterCupido.com e personalizza con foto: quadri, tazze, puzzle, cuscini, magliette, peluche, borse, portachiavi...