Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:30:32 -0500
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:21 -0000, Gerard Farrell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Are you diabetic? Have you been checked recently for diabetes?
>Gerard.

I'm not diabetic that I know of. I believe I'm hyperinsulinemic, tho. A
blood test was done several years ago and I was told that I had higher
levels of triglycerides. But that was back in the bad old days of drinking
coke and eating candy, grains, you name it. I took a blood drop test
recently which had my blood sugar at 100, so I'm not worried about diabetes
other than to not contract it. I exercise regularly (aerobics) and that
seems to dissuade any insulin-resisting tendancies.

Why do you ask?

Micke