From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:12:55 -0800
On Nov 27, 2006, at 5:55 PM, Philip wrote:

> Ginny, do you get all your fish oil from wild fish or do you take
> fish oi
> supplements? I know you don't consume any flaxseed oil, but have
> you ever
>
> used flaxseed oil or a flaxseed poultice topically? I've seen it do
> some
>
> amazing things. My grandmother used flaxseed poultices and other
> traditional remedies, which she learned about from her mother back
> in "th
> old country" (Ireland).

No, I haven't used flaxseed in a poultice. I'm a student of
homeopathy, which I find quite effective for all sorts of first aid
and acute situations, as well as helping us eliminate our chronic and
inherited ailments. But in any case, I don't need to address injuries
and boils, etc, topically most times. I have great respect for
traditional medicine, herbs, etc., and recognize that this is where
the knowledge and material of many of our homeopathic remedies comes
from.

I do use a fish oil supplement, wild salmon oil from Nova Scotia, and
I count it as a bit Paleo because I actually drink it, not take
capsules. That makes it food:)

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!