From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:20:01 -0500
Okay, it's been a long day cavemates, I'm getting tired.  So what's the
bloody verdict here.  Do we eat the blasted fish or take the fish oils from
the shelves.  The way I see it, it's take your chances on the mercury or the
nutrient industry....  Which is it, eenie, meenie, minie, MOE....  I'll
sleep on it.....   Oliva