From:
Judy Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 21:13:48 EDT
I find it quizzical, Charles, that on some accounts you seem to be a purist
and a bit knee jerk  in your thoughts and responses to issues that may be
"fuzzy", i.e:  food sensitivities, supplements, overeating, fruit eating.
Yet, in the same breath, you indulge in rich pastries and desserts and have
an amazing way of justifying your own likes and dislikes.

I have no problem with what anyone on this list chooses to eat, not eat or
play with... but I do find it irritating when some of us are quick to retort
in a self righteous manner.  In fact, I am fascinated to read about
everyone's diverse approach to this practice we call paleolithic eating.  I
often wish I could be a fly on the wall to see how everyone prepares their
food - especially you, Charles, and also Jean Claude.... but maybe I better
be careful of what I wish.... I might get eaten !!  (lol)

At least if I stay in my human form, I'll just risk getting my head bit off
eventually for this post......

Cheers,

Judy Genova, cavegirl