From:
Mara Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 13:03:33 -0400
On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Moira wrote:

> What does the List think about pork?

Answer: YUM! :D

The pork producers will tell you that modern pork is leaner than it used
to be, if that is a concern for you.  You might also try lamb, rabbit, and
other meat sources.  One difference between a true Paleo diet and the
modern one is that we tend to have LESS variety -- we don't munch on 8
different types of game birds, 3 or 4 large game animals, and dozens of
smaller game animals; instead we eat three or four types of meat at most
(chicken, beef, pork) and maybe 10 different kinds of vegetables.  More
variety is certainly a good thing!

Corbie