From:
TempestTerriers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:19:40 -0400
"Dr. Mom":

#1- I don't appreciate your crude, uneducated language.  Please don't subject us to
your inability to discuss issues without resorting to it.  We have had many heated
and intense discussions on this list in which none of the participants have
degenerated to your level.

#2- You do not know the ages of the others on this list.

#3- If you aren't here to learn as well as to help, I think you are in the wrong
place.  No one person has all the answers.

#4 - If you love your children so much and if you are so incredibly well informed,
why are you subjecting them to junk food and sugar when you can easily make desserts
without sugar and all the chemicals in things like jelly beans and candy bars?

#5 - Based upon what I see as your poor judgement in meal choices for your children,
I would not take your advice.  I wouldn't trust it as having any wisdom.

Paula H.