From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:49:18 +0200
Hello all Swedes out there

In august I'll be in the Molle (southeast Sweden)  region for a wedding
of a friend. Before and after the party I'll be camping somewhere in
that area.  Would anyone like to get together around that time?  I'll be
leaving the 17th or 18th of august.
Everybody else that is around or would like to fly in is welcome to form
a small Paleo-summercamp this summer with us.  Germany and Denmark are
just around the corner so.........
Hans, Eva, Erik???
I'd love to learn about the way others do their Paleo-lifestyle and
-foods in person.  I don't mind travelling a bit further to meet up.

Christy