From:
Judith Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 09:55:56 +0900
Hi paleopeeps!

I have some questions regarding MSG.  So it seems it is not paleo, but I
think you must just be referring to the kind that is made in factories,
right?  As I understand, all food has some natural msg in it...I make dashi
every day from kelp, shiitake mushrooms, and or bonito and sardine.  Dashi
is just an msg broth.  Does paleo have a guideline on this?  Would dashi
from sun-dried tomatoes be paleo?

Judith
Nagoya, Japan