From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:51:49 -1000
Hans:
>morning
>sickness is a way to guarantee that the mother does not eat anything
>that can disturb the foetus during a delicate period.

My loved one had no morning sickness (and was largely instincto) when she
miscarried twice. She had mild morning sickness with her last (successful)
pregnancy which completely passed after the first trimester. Interestingly,
she was eating plenty of cooked paleofoods, not just raw foods.

FWIW, she found great delight in steamed sweet potatoes (sliced into
"circles") throughout pregnancy and this delight continues during
breastfeeding. Maybe folic acid has something to do with it. Are sweet
potatoes paleo? Who cares. ;)

Also, FWIW, jean-claude's advertisment for instincto might've mentioned the
caveat that many instincto theorists consider pregnancy a dangerous time to
start instincto, since the fetus would be subject to lots of "bad detoxed
molecules" via the shared bloodstream. FWIW.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft