From:
Brad Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:39:14 -0500
My wife and I just found out that she is pregnant.  Oddly enough, I think
she got pregnant after about three weeks on a paleodiet.  Anyway, the doctor
suggested eating crackers to settle my wife's stomach in the morning and
after meals.  Is there a paleo alternative to crackers to settle her stomach
(control stomach acid)?

Also, would there be any danger to the baby if my wife is in ketosis from
time to time?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Brad