From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:06:17 -0600
Kevin Eifler wrote:

> Thanks Eliot. The idea of extra fat does make sense. Occasionally
> though, I'll eat something lean like
>
>chicken or turkey breast. I know in those instances I can eat the skin to get more fat, but is there
>another way I can cook/eat those items with added fat which makes for a tasty meal? I've been
>preparing more food for myself lately and this has been a bit of a stumbling block for me... the
>blandness of those two, I mean. Thanks again.

Olive oil is always a nice touch. Paleo (sorta) mayonnaise would be
good.  You can
make mayo with olive oil (see Neanderthin); I can't imagine a cave man
making it,
but oh well.  Then fix yourself a chicken or turkey salad with the mayo,
chopped
celery, whatever other vegetables suit your fancy.  Yum! Must be time
for lunch.

    Lynnet