From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 07:05:21 -0700
Mermaid Rose wrote:

>A fish oil supplement?

Actually, my husband got eczema a couple of years ago.  He was taking a
lot of
fish oil daily, 9 standard caps.  I changed it to 2 which had a higher
percentage of DHA.
The eczema gradually went away.  I don't recall the postiing that caused
me to make
that change, but somebody here said that EPA in large quantities can
contribute to eczema.
And that has certainly been our experience.

    Lynnet