From:
Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:31:43 -0500
Maddalena - don't walk, run to your doctor. Blood in the stool is very
serious. I assume that is what you mean by bleed internally. Most people
with stomach cancer are blood type A.
A well known fact even among regular MDs.

The A diet is obviously not well understood by most here. It isn't
about:
1 - you have to be a vegetarian
2 - ""some of the recommended foods cause problems for me."" So I can't
follow the diet.

I am not here to tell anyone how they should eat, but As don't produce
high enough HCL to break down red meat. Chicken, turkey, fish, however
is ok to eat. Use lemon juice and or ginger with your meals ( both help
As to produce more HCL)

Red meat simply rots in our stomachs. (type As).

Remember that no diet is perfect - especially the ones that follow the
"one shoe fits all" theory.

O blood type strives on a high protein diet, but equally important is to
consume enough green leafy veggies. Otherwise all the protein will make
you too acidic.

Here is a question for you all. Why are both Atkins & Ornish so popular?
They are the  opposite diets, yet both enjoy success.

Because we are different.

Thomas

ABO Specifics Inc. - http://www.foodforyourblood.com