From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 09:11:17 -0500
> Last spring I described my experience with a vitamin A deficiency
> on a meat-heavy "paleo" diet, the symptom of which was
> chronically dry eyes.  Like you, I have no taste for liver.  Can
> you tell us more about this dried liver product?

I buy the dried liver at my local health food store. The brand name is NOW.
It's in a white bottle with an orange label. It's called Argentine Beef
Liver Powder. It's subjected only to low heat and comes from hormone-free
cattle.

I had the dry eye thing happen to me as well. I think it may have been
linked to a Riboflavin deficiency. Notably, my condition has almost
completely reveresed since beginning to take the dried liver daily (not
large amounts).

Troy G.