From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:04:07 -0600
>To Dori, Susan, Jay, Jeff.... I commend you all. It is an honor to "know"
>you...

You are too kind.  But, at the risk of flaunting my laundry, I've dealt with
bi-polar and plain ol' depression, too.  Changes in my diet did as least as
much as if not MORE than medication.  For the record, I'm on NO meds now and
refuse to be until or unless absolutely necessary.  Which I predict will
never come to be.  If it happens, it happens but I'm doin' damn fine.  All
the medical "expertise" in the world won't change the way I eat.  I will
NEVER go back to where I was before.  It was hell.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO