From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:41:10 -0600
>I think you are correct that the acne...could be sugar related.

Cordain had a paper published on this not long ago.  If memory serves, it
was posted on this list in the past.  Anyone remember?  It's probably stored
on my home computer but I'm not there at the moment.  To be technical, it's
insulin-related but we all know where THAT comes from!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO