From:
hanni wienkoop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:43:43 +0200
What about stress and Paleo. Stress and  burn out are very stressfull situation for the organismus. Has anyone experienced
loss of stress symptoms or controling those better after switching to Paleo. I am suffering from burnout almost my whole life.
Still my blood sugar has always been normal and no other diviations from normal blood status. My weight is optimal. I try to take to Paleo as much I can. Still I consume some bread, butter and dairy. It is difficult to eat mainly meat, fish, fat, berries and vegetables. Maybe I shoud still try to drop bread completely  for some weeks to find out. Is there any article you know about this issue ?

Hanni