NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:06:50 -0500
I agree with Don about the slow-down recently on
this list.  I will be a subscriber to this list as
long as my daughter has a milk allergy or the list
ends.  I hope that the list does not end.  I have
found valuable ideas, hints, support and
information here that has made my life (and hers)
much more manageable.

I rely heavily on the Food Allergy Network and
this list for information.  I do not have access
to local support groups though I live near a
Midwest city with two large regional hospitals.
It's easy to take the list for granted. I know it
is here and that if I ever have a question, all I
have to do is e-mail and someone will answer.

Perhaps it is time for us all to make an effort to
post favorite recipes and tips more often.  The
more we share, the more we help each other :)

Thank you all for your posts in the past and in
advance!!

Deborah